1) QUESTIONS; CONTACTING CLEAN TOUCH; REPORTING VIOLATIONS.
By email: email@example.com
By postal mail:
Fraser International Trading Inc.
Attn: PRIVACY COMPLIANCE
105-1772 Broadway St.
Port Coquitlam BC
2) USER CONSENT
3) A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has submitted Personal Data to CLEAN TOUCH, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
"Personal Data" means data that, by itself, allows someone to identify or contact you as an individual, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. "Anonymous Data" means data that does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons and that is not associated with or linked to Personal Data. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us.
• We may collect your e-mail address and password when you create an account to log in to our network ("Account").
• When you order products or gift cards on our Site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, and shipping address information.
• If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will collect your e-mail address.
• If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in your e-mail to us, in order to send you a reply.
• When you post content on our Services such as a review, the information contained in your posting will be stored in our servers and other users will be able to see it, along with your first name and last initial. The information that you provide will be visible to others, including anonymous visitors to the Site.
• If you have a warranty or support issue or utilize our repair and service center, we will have product and contact information as well as information about any repair or warranty work that was completed.
• We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site or Services that state that Personal Data is being collected.
5) HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us with product and warranty support on purchases you have made or support you have received. We never sell your personal data. We and our authorized service providers may use your Personal Data in various ways, including to:
• facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
• identify you as a user in our system;
• screen for potential risk or fraud;
• provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
• provide the products and Services you request;
• Issue product updates or notify you of any product safety issues or product recalls
• measure and analyze audience traffic and improve the quality of your experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
• send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
• send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security, or support and maintenance advisories;
• respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
• send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials and for other marketing purposes;
• help recognize you as a previous visitor and save and remember your preferences and settings and deliver appropriate interest-based content;
• understand whether our users read email messages and click on links within those messages;
• prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law and enforce our Terms of Service; and
• for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
• User Testimonials or Product/Company reviews
When you post product reviews on our Site, you will be identified by the Nickname information you provide. Please note that any Personal Data you include on a public area of the Site or within a review Nickname will be publicly viewable. Once displayed publicly, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information that you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you do not put data such as private contact information which you do not want to make available to the public in your posts. Once you have posted information publicly, while you will still be able to edit and delete it on the Site, you will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines).
Creation of Anonymous Data
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
6) DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Third Party Service Providers
email@example.com to opt out.
7) THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSING.
For online payments and/or Automated Clearing House (ACH) payouts, we use the payment services of STRIPE (https://stripe.com/en-ca) ; and PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/ca) ;). We do not process, record or maintain your credit card or bank account information. For more information on how payments are handled, or to understand the data security and privacy afforded such information, please refer to https://stripe.com/en-ca/privacy ; https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full?locale.x=en_CA
8) THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
9) YOUR CHOICES REGARDING INFORMATION.
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided above.
DE-LINKING SNS. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Services and your social media account.
CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA. You may change any of your Personal Data in your account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud, warranty and consumer product safety or recall needs, or similar purposes.
warm water smart bidet toilet seat washlet remote control wireless lcd accessories sprayer electric dual nozzle enema faucet feminine attachment amazetec american standard brondell bio connector izen cleaner warm air dryer adjustable japanese kohler luxe neo elongated round front bidet 110 bidet 120 bidet 180 bidet 185 bidet 320 bidet amazetec bidet american standard bidet attachment bidet attachment hot and cold bidet bio bidet boss bidet bottle bidet bowl bidet brondell bidet cleaner bidet cold water bidet connector bidet cover bidet deal bidet dryer bidet electric bidet enema bidet faucet bidet faucet moen bidet feminine bidet for male & female bidet greenco bidet grohe bidet gun bidet hand bidet handheld bidet handheld sprayer bidet hot and cold bidet hot and cold handheld bidet izen bidet japan bidet Japanese bidet jet spray bidet king bidet kit bidet kohler bidet luxe bidet luxe 320 bidet mixer bidet mixing valve bidet neo bidet neo 110 bidet neo 120 bidet neo 320 bidet parts bidet pipe bidet portable bidet portatif bidet prime day bidet remote bidet round bidet round seat bidet spa toilet bidet spray bidet sprayer bidet sprayer kit bidet toilet attachment bidet toilet spray travel valve